Marshall, the newest member of Integrity IT, is one of the front line resources you will speak to when you call into our helpdesk. Originally from Maysville, OH, Marshall attended Eastern Kentucky University to study Computer Information Systems. After graduating from EKU, Marshall wanted to find a job that would allow for and encourage personal development in a fun environment. As soon as he found Integrity IT, he knew this was the place for him. To learn more about our newest team member, check out his responses below!
1. How did you first learn about Integrity IT?
I first learned about Integrity IT through an online job posting. I saw an opening for my current position, applied, and the rest is history.
2. How has Integrity IT helped you in your career development?
Every day I am given new learning opportunities and exposed to new ways of thinking. Being surrounded by intelligent employees who aren’t scared to challenge and learn from one another has been a huge benefit.
3. What do you like most about working here?
The company culture and atmosphere. Everyone is focused on working hard and getting the job done but also having fun in the process.
4. What has been your proudest moment working here?
I feel proud walking into the office every morning. There has yet to be a day that I haven’t looked forward to going into work.
5. What’s your favorite line from a movie?
“There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” -Doc Holiday, Tombstone
6. If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
The Book about Yourself -by Marshall Darnell
7. Motto or personal mantra?
“Before I do anything I ask myself ‘Would an idiot do that?’ And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing.” -Dwight Schrute
8. People would be surprised if they knew:
That I was once a professional gamer.