Our Systems Administrator, Chris Abney, recently obtained his Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification. We did an interview with him to ask him some questions about him and this new certification.
- Tell us a little about this CEH certification.
The Certified Ethical Hacker certification is focused on improving a company’s network security by learning the methods and tools attackers use to better understand how to defend against them.
- How long have you been with Integrity IT?
Almost 5 years. 4 Years 8 Months to be exact.
- What is your favorite thing about working here?
The company culture and how management is always willing to listen to new ideas and feedback.
- What has been your proudest moment working here?
My proudest moments working here are when I’m faced with a seemingly impossible problem and after a lot of hard work I’m able to solve it with a creative solution I wouldn’t have thought of before.
- If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
“The Darkest Days Imaginable: A story about the year I survived using an Android phone”
- Three words to describe yourself.
Nerdy. Hipster. Fanboy.
- What’s your favorite line from a movie or a TV show?
“Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” – Jake from Adventure Time
- People would be surprised if they knew:
That I’ve never seen Indiana Jones, The Godfather, or basically any other good movie. I know I know. I’m just not a movie person ok?!