Charles Judd is Integrity IT’s newest employee. For all of us to get to know him, we asked him some interesting
- How did you first learn about Integrity IT?
My wife Jeanna was chatting with a patient at the doctor’s office where she works, who mentioned in passing that her husband worked in IT. Jeanna mentioned that I was looking for a job in the same field, and this lady offered to share my resume with her husband. This patient turned out to be Bob Salman’s wife.
- How has Integrity IT helped you in your career development?
Working on such a wide variety of projects has really strengthened my skillset as an IT professional. Each day presents new challenges that continue to stretch my abilities and force me to continue learning.
- What do you like most about working here?
Without a doubt, the values and culture of the company. I’ve been many places in my 20 year work history, but nowhere that I felt as comfortable or appreciated as I do here.
- What has been your proudest moment working here?
So far – the day that I didn’t have to ask Dwayne a question about a ticket. Baby steps…
- What’s your favorite line from a movie?
“I’m pretty sure there’s a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.” – Derek Zoolander
- If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
“How to Be Awesome: For Dummies”
- Motto or personal mantra?
Everything is figure-outable.
- People would be surprised if they knew:
I play six instruments and sing (not all at the same time), my oldest son is adopted from Haiti, I used to design billboards and other promotional media.