Our new Sales Professional, Dwayne Edwards, joined the team earlier this year to assist potential clients in meeting their business goals through effective IT. We asked him some questions to get to know him a little better.
- How did you first learn about Integrity IT?
Through my cycling buddy, Bryan Pryor, several years ago. He told me about the company, and I started badgering him about coming on board to help the company grow.
- How has Integrity IT helped you in your career development?
Integrity IT has allowed me to branch into a whole new industry that I am extremely excited about.
- What do you like most about working here?
The company is organized and has strategic vision.
- What has been your proudest moment working here?
Signing my first managed services agreement with Long Construction!
- What’s your personal mantra?
“I am better than I deserve.”
- If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
The Happy Stoic. A story about duty, service and always striving to be in things that are bigger than myself.
- Describe yourself in three words.
Duty. Pride. Family.
- People would be surprised if they knew:
I was the first officer in the army to command M1 Abrams Tanks (Armor) formations on three different continents – Europe, North America and Asia.